Not sure where this stemmed, but I thought it was a good idea to make video game sounding remixes of Michael Jackson songs under the guise of Pixel Jaxxon. Cover art inspired by Zaxxon.
- 1. Thriller
- 2. Billie Jean
- 3. Billie Jean (Closet Mix)
- 4. Beat It
Anatomy of a Monster
Music composed for a short narrative video project.
- 1. Anatomy of a Monster Theme
- 2. Internal Diagloue
- 3. The Dream
- 4. Homes on Fire
Hip Hop in Colombia - Eliott
My first songs for my little baby boy that's on the way!
Ligeia Sombre - Azmiuth Circle
This is a concept album. I am really getting into the idea of bigger sounds. How a post-modern world sounds. Ligeia Sombre is all nautical inspired. I thought of stories. A Love song is a story of a man who has found love, but feels that he must give her more than he has. So he sets sail to find fortune to present to his love to affirm their affection. The ship crashes and he clings onto a broken piece of the ship. This song takes place as the sun sets and he realizes that all the wealth in the world is not remotely close to the worth of love. Each song has a visual to me.
- 1. Starfish
- 2. A Love Song
- 3. Luna to the Helm!
- 4. Bird Songs
- 5. Wind Waker
- Bonus: Zelda Theme Song (crap mix)
Hip Hop in Colombia - One Plus One
I liked the idea of Mash Ups, but didn't think they were executed very well. I'm a fan of melodic music and wanted to explore the juxtaposition of rap set to an emotional base. I took some liberties to add some of my own sounds so it isn't raw one plus one mash ups, but this is the result.
- 1. Soul Meets Ayo Technology (Death Cab vs. 50 Cent)
- 2. Stand Up At a Funeral (Band of Horses vs. Ludacris)
- 3. Glosoli Cat (Sigur Ros vs. DMX)
- 4. A Window of Lonely People (Album Leaf vs. Beatles vs. TuPac)
Hip Hop in Colombia - Gato
My latest EP project where its a mix of electronic pop with vocals mixed in. I spent extra time in playing with vocals and what not.
- 1. I Love to Just Live Days to Dream With You
- 2. Lets Set This Place on Fire!
- 3. I'll Never Leave My Room Again
- 4. That Look In Your Eyes
- 5. She Woke Me Up Sad
- 6. Outer Space Freaks Me Out
- Extra: We Will Destroy Everything
- Extra: Love to Live Days (1st attempt)
Hip Hop in Colombia - What Remains
This an EP that I started working on over the span of a few weeks right when I started getting the idea of using just the computer for most of the sounds. There is some organic elements added to the mix, but most of it is using software synths and samples.
- 1. Sea of Secrets
- 2. Stratosphere
- 3. Malfunction
- 4. Israel Mourns
- 5. Let's Treat Our Lives Different