Skip to content
Ingredients (Easy-to-prepare amounts)
||450ｇ / 1lb
||150ｇ / 5 oz
||350ｇ / 13 oz
||100ｇ / 3.5 oz
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g
- Cut chicken thigh and vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir-fry ingredients with oil in a large pan for approx. 5-10min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, for approx. 15min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Simmer for approx. 5min, stirring constantly.
- Hollow out the inside of bread (boule) and put the curry sauce into the bread. Then put plenty of cheese on it.
- Grill it in the oven at 200℃ for 8-10 min until the cheese melts.
*Enjoy dipping with the removed bread, as you like.