Last updated Oct.21, 2020
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you make a purchase, fill out a form, request information, or otherwise contact us. The types of information we collect may include your name, email address, country, postal address, phone number, fax number, credit card information, company name, job title, language spoken, information about your purchase and the recipient of your purchase, and any other information you choose to provide.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about your visit, including:
- Log and Usage Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see “Your Choices”
Information We Collect from Other Sources
When someone asks us to ship you a gift, we collect your name and shipping information in order to fulfill that order. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you directly.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our Services. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments and questions;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by our family of companies and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (see “Your Choices” below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of companies within com and of others;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Within com and its parent company;
- With vendors, service providers, fulfilment companies, and consultants that perform services for us;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of com or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES
PekoPeko.com is based in the United States We process and store information in the United States. By using our Services, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
You may update, correct, or delete your information at any time by contacting us at the address provided below. If you wish to delete your information, please contact us using the information below, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails, postal mail, or phone calls from the PekoPeko.com by following the instructions in those communications or by contacting us at the address provided below. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about orders you place or our ongoing business relations.
For Consumers in California
Consumers residing in California are afforded certain additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act or (“CCPA”) (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.) and the “Shine the Light” Law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83). If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Additional Disclosures Related to the Collection, Use, Disclosure of Personal Information
Collection and Use of Personal Information: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: name, address, email and credit card information. For examples of the precise data points we collect and the sources of such collection, please see “Collection of Information” above. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in “Use of Information” above.
Disclosure of Personal Information: We may share your personal information with third parties as described in the “Sharing of Information” section above. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes: [insert relevant categories of personal information, as defined under § 1798.140(o)].
Sale of Personal Information: Company does not, and will not, sell the personal information of our customers.
Your Consumer Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request (1) more information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected and disclosed for a business purpose in the last 12 months, (2) deletion of your personal information, and (3) to opt out of sales of your personal information, if applicable. You may make these requests by visiting this page > here. We will verify your request by asking you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us, such as information regarding a recent purchase. To designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf, please contact us (see below.) We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
We will disclose this information in writing and will deliver the information by mail or electronically, at your option, in a readily usable format that allows you to transmit the information from one entity to another.
Shine the Light
PekoPeko.com does not share information of residents of California with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
If you would to contact via mail, please send to
Wismettac Asian Foods, Inc.
13409 Orden Drive, Santa Fe Springs CA 90670