Shirakiku Ponzu Sauce
Enjoy this versatile Shirakiku Ponzu sauce that will add a sweet, salty, and tangy flavor to all your dishes. Can be used as a great substitute for soy sauce, but not a good substitute for thicker sauces such as oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, eel sauce, and japanese bbq sauce.
You will receive a pack of 2 12fl oz glass bottles
- FEATURE - Dress up your dishes with the Shirakiku Ponzu Citrus Seasoned Sauce. It has the perfect balance of salty, sweet and tangy. This Japanese-style ponzu sauce is a delicious option to use in a marinade, as a salad dressing, for adding flavor to a wide variety of dishes or as a dipping sauce.
- MULTIPURPOSE - You can use Ponzu to season seafood, grilled meats and vegetables. Also try it as a dipping sauce for potstickers and gyoza.
- HISTORY - Ponzu sauce is made by simmering mirin and rice vinegar together with kombu and katsuobushi, then straining and seasoning the base sauce with citrus juice, most commonly yuzu, but also lemon or Japanese cultivars like sudachi or kabosu.
- USER FRIENDLY - Ponzu can be used right from the bottle as a dipping sauce or as an ingredient in a variety of delicious recipes.
- SIZE - You will receive a pack of 2 12fl oz glass bottles