Oliver Tonkatsu Sauce for Fried Cutlet, Vegetable and Fruit Sauce, Goes well on Chicken and Pork katsu, Japanese bbq sauce 20.45oz
by Oliver Sauce
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Thick sweet-and-sour vinegar-based sauce, restaurant quality sauces, thicker consistency than soy sauce/teriyaki sauce similar to oyster sauce and is considered Japanese barbecue sauce
- MULTIPURPOSE - Add rich flavor to a wide variety of foods especially deep-fried cutlets (chicken, pork, tofu), the perfect dipping sauce for anything that you'd normally pair with bbq sauces, gochujang, siracha, stir fry sauce, and even chick fil a sauce!
- OLIVER SAUCE OTHER OPTIONS - After you taste our Tonkatsu sauce, try our Worcestershire sauce and Chuno sauce
- FEATURE - No Chemical Flavor (No MSG added), Rich taste with less water content, Premium quality compared to other competitors resulting in a much more rich aroma and natural sweet taste , Oliver Sauce: Fruits and Vetables (38%) Water (8.1%), Other Brands: Fruits and Vegetables (15%) Water (30%),
- HISTORY - World 1st Tonkatsu sauce from Kobe, Japan!