Shirakiku Japanese Style Zaru Soba Noodles | Dried Buckwheat Gluten-Free Noodles with Yams Flavor | Low Carb Easy to Cook Asian Noodles for Ramen Soup and LoMein 12.7 Oz (Pack of 3)
- 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲: Shirakiku Noodle Zaru Soba only takes a few minutes to prepare. All you need to do is to add noodles to boiling water or broth for 2 minutes and stir for another minute. Drain the water, and you are good to go!
- 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭-𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬: With Shirakiku Soba Noodles, you can create restaurant-inspired dishes at your home. Some dishes you can make include Ramen Soup and Chicken & Vegetable LoMein.
- 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: Shirakiku Noodle Zaru Soba are Japanese-style noodles with a curly appearance. Moreover, these Asian noodles have a fine texture and are ideal for creating restaurant-quality dishes.
- 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫: Our Japanese-style noodles are made from buckwheat flour, giving the noodles the perfect texture. Moreover, buckwheat flour is gluten-free and gives the best flavor.
- 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐩: Shirakiku Noodles Zaru Soba is traditionally served as ramen soup in broth. They are tasty hot or cold; you can also try them by dipping them in tsuyu sauce.