Shirakiku Rice Koshihikari 4.4 LB
- 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐞: The premium quality of this naturally cultivated rice results from years of cultivar improvement efforts. It features a quick cooking time with the best digestibility and is cultivated using the traditional farming principle.
- 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝: This Japanese rice is grown on an naturally cultivated farm and pure water is used for making sake. This variety is the utmost choice of chefs owing to its pearly, white color and soft yet slightly sticky texture.
- 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢: This short grain rice variety features a slightly sweet flavor, off-white color, and soft texture making them ideal for sushi. Also, its glycaemic index is low compared to others and has a high amount of resistant starch.
- 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬: The koshihikari rice variety is short-grain rice cultivated in the natural environment. It is not only used to make sushi but also in biryani, risotto, paella, pilaf, and other ethnic food.
- 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝: This short grain white rice package weighs 4.4 pounds and comes packed in air tight pouch. Moreover, the package features dimensions of 11.22 x 7.68 x 5.31 inches.