Shirakiku All Natural Lemon Yuzu Extract
Whether you want to add delicious flavor to your dishes, or baking goodies, either way our pure Yuzu extracts are the ideal option. It is 100% natural juice extracted from one of the world's most popular citrus fruits, Yuzu. These yuzu extracts feature a refreshingly tart flavor that adds delicious taste to your culinary creations. Moreover, we use naturally grown ingredients, and no Salts, fragrances, colorings, preservatives, or antioxidants are added. 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 You can use these yuzu extracts as an alternative to yuzu juice. They feature a unique aroma and flavor, helping them stand out among other extracts. Choose them to add a touch of sophistication and elegance to your soaps, sweets, cocktails, and more. In addition, our yuzu extracts are versatile enough to use in Japanese dishes, seasoning meat, beverages, seafood, and even sweets. The Yuzu extract is highly aromatic citrus juice from Japan but is now globally utilized. It is most commonly used for flavoring different dishes, beverages, bakery goodies, and more.
- 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐮𝐳𝐮 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞: Our Yuzu juice is 100% Yuzu extract and features tart flavor, adding a delicious taste to Japanese and Korean cooking. Moreover, it conveys just the right amount of citrus to make iconic cocktails.
- 𝐀𝐥𝐥-𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬: Our Yuzu extract is produced from one of the world's popular citrus fruits Yuzu which is naturally grown on farms. Moreover, we add no Salts, fragrances, colorings, preservatives, or antioxidants.
- 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐔𝐬𝐞: You can use our Yuzu juice extract as an ideal alternative for Yuzu juice. Its versatility makes it suitable for use in authentic Japanese cooking, seasoning meat, beverages, and sweets.
- 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫: Our yuzu natural extract features a unique aroma and flavor, making it stand out among others. Choose it to add a touch of sophistication and elegance to your culinary creations including soaps, Backed products, cocktails, and more.
- 𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲: Our yuzu juice is a highly aromatic citrus extract from Japan and is used for flavoring in both sweets and savory dishes. Nowadays, it is utilized globally in different dishes, beverages, and bakery products.